Kingdom Trust IRA – Paper IRA Application
Before you Begin
You will want to have the following information available
- The type of new IRA Account you will be establishing
- The type(s) of retirement plans you will be moving funds from
- Your photo ID
- The name, address, and SSN of at least one account beneficiary
- A credit or debit card
We have prepared a sample of a completed application that you may find helpful.
Documents to Submit
The following documents are required to complete an application
- The Kingdom Trust Co. Account Adoption
- A copy of your photo ID. Must be color and legible
- A copy of trust documents if a trust is named as beneficiary on the account
- Account Transfer with statement included if funding via IRA to IRA Transfer (optional)
Account Transfer can be sent later. See Funding Instructions for more details
Submitting the Application
The application can be sent one of several ways:
Secure Upload to Safeguard
This method is fastest and allows for our team to review your application prior to submission to Kingdom Trust Co.
After completion, scan the documents and use the following link to upload to our encrypted file portal.
Fax to Safeguard
Our fax number is 888-456-5303
Photo ID will need to be sent separately via secure upload or email to email@example.com (needs to be in color)
Mail/Courier to Kingdom Trust Co.
1105 State Route 121 North
P.O. Box 870
Once the application has been processed, Kingdom Trust Co. will send an automated email confirming the submission. (Typically within 1-3 business days)
KTC will also provide guidance and paperwork associated with the types of funding transactions you will be executing.