© 2005-2018 Safeguard Advisors, LLC
GET YOUR REAL ESTATE IRA STARTED TODAY
A Self-Directed IRA LLC, or Real Estate IRA, is a powerful tool for investing in real estate with your IRA funds.
- Enjoy full administrative control over your IRA’s real estate investments and issuance of funds through checkbook control
- Invest in tangible assets, not just paper
- Contribute to your plan on a pre-tax (Traditional) or post-tax (Roth) basis
- Protect yourself and your IRA from lawsuits with protection granted by your real estate IRA LLC
Talk to an Expert Today!Request a Consultation Today!
REAL ESTATE IRA
If you are a real estate investor, you know that the ability to jump on an opportunity quickly is key to landing the best deals. Because of this need to be nimble, it is widely acknowledged that a self-directed IRA LLC offering checkbook control is a superior vehicle for investing in real estate with IRA funds.
Because the IRA LLC is such a great tool for investing in real estate, it is often referred to simply as a “Real Estate IRA”.
Take action right now!
Call 877-229-9763 to TALK to an EXPERT TODAY!
The Checkbook Control Advantage
With a Checkbook IRA LLC, you have full administrative control over investment decisions and the issuance of funds from the account. When it comes to investing in real estate, the IRA LLC format provides several advantages:
- You can act immediately on opportunities – execute a contract… sign a check… done!
- No processing delays or per-transaction fees for expense and income transactions. You can simply pay the property taxes or a landscaper, or deposit the monthly rent without 3rd party involvement.
- Asset protection. The LLC protects your IRA and you personally from lawsuits
Invest in all Kinds of Real Estate
A self-directed IRA can invest in real estate in many forms, including:
- Single family rentals
- Multi-family and apartment properties
- Short term vacation rentals
- Commercial or office space
- Real estate development
- Flipping properties
- Mobile homes & parks
- Agricultural, ranching, and timber properties
- Raw land
- Foreign real estate
- Real estate secured mortgages
- Tax liens & deeds
The Real Estate Advantage
As an investment asset class, real estate performs differently than most conventional financial products. The stability and potential for regular income provided by real estate are a big reason this type of investing is popular with retirement savers seeking true diversification.
- A real asset, not just paper
- Real estate values tend to be much more stable over time than equities
- Real estate can produce both appreciation and cash flow, providing multiple paths to growth
- Real estate markets are typically easier to understand and master than financial markets